



This is Jeff hijacking Amy's blog. What a day! I'm sure Amy will have much to post about today, however, as I sit at the end of this day that Grace Evelyn was born I am just thankful. After all the infertility junk two year's ago, and then transitioning to hoping to adopt a child someday, to then be blown away that we were pregnant on our own without any medical help, and now to have the birth of Grace come to fruition, after all that, I am just sitting here overwhelmed, humbled, and in awe of our Awesome God who answers prayers that I didn't think were answerable! What a gift, and I am so thankful...
3 comments:
I am weeping, weeping, weeping!!!
I can't wait to snuggle that little face!!!
We are praying for you 4.
All our love to you.
Laura Carrot
We're praising our Awesome God with you!
Love, Dave, Jen, Ella and Delia
Grace is so beautiful! We are so happy for you guys and praise God for His immeasurable kindness! I can't wait to meet your little girl.
love you guys and miss you,
Jo
Post a Comment