The first Valentine is for Daddy, and the second is for Grace, says Jonathan, because he loves Daddy the most. (Jennie, do you recognize the paper?) The happy face is because Jonathan says I'm going to tell him that he did a great job.
This is what he told me to write. The little legs under some of the letters in his name are to help them touch the baseline, which he has decided is important.
A frog by a river catching flies. He says the frog's tongue is licking his lips.
3 comments:
Adorable drawings!
(and yes, I do recognize the paper, and did before I even read your comment!)
So, BAM!, just like that he's an artist! Those are some great pictures. Maybe next time you guys come over to play he'll be up for a craft? :)
what beautiful drawings! funny how it just seems to "click" one day... Olivier was the same- no interest in drawing and painting for the longest time , then one day, he decided he loved to draw and was drawing all sorts of neat things! it's so neat to watch kids discover and create!
Post a Comment