My sister, Amanda
Sweet Benjamin...working on losing some weight and getting jaundice. His jaundice is slowly going away, and we're working on his eating. He's back up to 9 lbs., 6.5 oz. now, but not up to his birth weight yet.
Being held by my dad and introduced to his twin cousins, Mary Ann and Darcy.
Jonathan started Benjamin's Lego education right away!
Curious kids!
My mom
My brother, Todd
Our friend, Patty (Scott came, too!)
My good friend, Jen. It made me happy that she came to the hospital and happy that we've been friends for long enough that she had also held Grace in the hospital!
Doreen
Getting ready to go home. This outfit was Jonathan's. Since their birthdays are a week apart, the hand-me-downs will work beautifully. However, Jonathan was 2.5" longer than Benjamin at birth, so I think Benjamin will be fitting into things for a bit longer. Which is fine!
My sister-in-law, Corinne
Possibly the proudest big brother ever. He calls Benjamin "Little Benjy." I don't think the rest of us will be calling Benjamin Benjy...Benjy is a book character. Like this one or this one. But we don't mind if Jonathan does. It's pretty cute.
Home in the cradle.
This gown is from Michelle and Jamie. We thought Benjamin looked like a sweet candy cane in it.
A visit from Leslie, who has been coordinating meals for us. Soooo very helpful!
My favorite boys!
I told you he was in love!
My dad with all three kids.
This one's not about Benjamin, but I love the picture of Jeff and the older kids. We are truly blessed and also adjusting to our new blessing!
1 comment:
Great photos, Amy.
(And I almost sent that Lego water plane to Jonathan!)
Post a Comment