August 6, 2009

And, That's Me

This post will make more sense if you read the post below this one, "That's Our Girl," first.

Seriously. Please go do that first....

After she read it, my mom sent this picture to me, saying that Jonathan and Grace take after their mom.


Me at 8 mos.

Thanks for the picture, Mom!!!

I wore a brace thingy (the technical term) during my babyhood, as you can see, to correct a click in my hip.

5 comments:

Karyn said...

That's too funny!
Thanks to your mom for saving the pic!
Love, Karyn

Jaynespace said...

That is just seriously awesome. Are you still that limber?

Ava said...

Cute Pictures!
I miss you and hope all is well!
Love, Jenny

Emma Claire said...

I love these pictures. This has to be genetic. I remember Jonathan doing this too. I love it!!

The VM Family said...

If this series of posts were on Facebook, I'd be clicking the "like" button! :)

See ya tomorrow!