August 5, 2009

Pictures

I just ordered more than 400 pictures from Snapfish. If you know me, you know I'm always looking out for a deal. I got an email from Snapfish saying that shipping was free for orders over $30. And since shipping is the expensive part of ordering pictures, and I was waaay behind on printing pictures, this was a great deal for me! I've spent the last few days uploading pictures to print rather than to blog! It was worth it, though, because I saved almost $20 on shipping. Also, I ordered through Ebates, so I'm going to get 10% back. Huge thanks to The Frugal Muse (see sidebar) for alerting me to Ebates. They give you cash back on just about any retailer you can imagine. I am officially a fan. If you want me to email you an invitation, let me know!

OK, enough details about deals. I'm excited to scrapbook these days. Not the best timing, I guess, because my two little helpers really don't allow me to scrapbook unless they're sleeping. But I haven't felt super excited to scrapbook very often since we've moved, and I'm happy to be excited about it now. And to sew. I'm trying to catch up on sewing as well. I guess my timing is not the best for multiple things, but it's nice to feel crafty anyway.

The grandmas and aunties out there will be happy to know that I took some cute pictures during the past few days while I was not blogging. I'll work on posting them for you...in the next few days!

No comments: