We've had some fun times with kid friends and grownup friends over the past few days. I've been especially thankful, since this is Jeff's busy season and we haven't seen him very much. Today, my longtime friend, Sarah, made the drive to see us-along with her fantastic boys, Paul and Levi. It's so great to live within driving distance of Sarah again. I hadn't seen Levi since he was a baby, and gosh, he has gotten super cute. Here he is riding Chico.

Sarah had not met Grace yet. Here is Grace giving her the "you're not my mommy" treatment. It's just a little cry, but it's clear what she means. Don't be sad, Grace, we love Sarah!

Yesterday, we joined a MOPS activity and went to one of those bouncy house places. This isn't a great picture, but I really love it. Jonathan, Jen, and Ella are going down a super fast, tall slide.

Jonathan must have gone up and down dozens of times. We really had fun and were so glad that Jen and the girls could join us.
Last week, I got to see Heidi and Jen, and Jonathan got to play with their kids. And Ella and Delia's toys.

Here are some of the kids together: Andrew, Ella, Anika, and Delia (the girls were playing dress-up.) Kathryn, age 1, is not pictured. I really enjoyed the conversations with the mommies.

1 comment:
I've been waiting for this post! :)
Post a Comment