August 18, 2010

Thumby-Thumb Time


Grace loves her thumb. Not the way some kids do, as in keeping it in her mouth all day long. But when she's ready to get into bed, she does put it in her mouth. I don't mind. Jonathan was a finger-sucker, and I guess each kid has his/her thing. Jonathan calls the thumb-sucking her "thumby-thumb time."

Lately, though, Grace has wanted to sneak in a couple of sucks after meals, so I had to snap a picture. I think it's pretty adorable while she's this little. Especially since this was one of the short moments that she was also wearing a hairbow. I love this bow. She promptly yanked it out. Will she ever wear one? Time will tell. Her crazy hair hangs below her nose when I don't keep it pushed back, and she doesn't seem to care!

1 comment:

Grandma H said...

These are all so adorable! ♥