Anyway, Jeff has been working with some international guests including some from Japan and Hong Kong. In their culture, they always bring a gift to the host. (I think this is a really great custom. Maybe we'll start doing it in our family. The trick will be remembering to bring the gift!)
September 17, 2009
Perks of the Season
This is a busy time of year for Jeff's job, and it has been especially intense lately. I'm ready for the intensity to be over. At the same time, we are super thankful that he has a job, that he can provide for our family, that he is in town the majority of time, etc. I don't want to sound ungrateful for a blessing like a job! But, we are ready for this season to be finished.
Anyway, Jeff has been working with some international guests including some from Japan and Hong Kong. In their culture, they always bring a gift to the host. (I think this is a really great custom. Maybe we'll start doing it in our family. The trick will be remembering to bring the gift!)
Anyway, Jeff has been working with some international guests including some from Japan and Hong Kong. In their culture, they always bring a gift to the host. (I think this is a really great custom. Maybe we'll start doing it in our family. The trick will be remembering to bring the gift!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment