I'm hoping that this post is just a "teaser" for a longer one, coming soon.
We just got back from a short getaway with our family. Jeff found a rustic cabin right on the water of one of our favorite lakes. I didn't know it was possible to find a cabin that was not fancy but that was on the water. Leave it to Jeff! This cabin was part of a camp, and was the perfect place for us to get away from things for a few days. Even though we had done our best to keep the stress out of Christmas, some of the stress still crept in. We had a special time together recovering from Christmas, reading, hiking, drinking hot chocolate, playing games, keeping Benjamin out of the fireplace, reading more, and drinking more hot chocolate.
Two of our three nights away were crowned with amazing sunsets. This was the sunset on the night we arrived. I hope to post more pictures soon...
No comments:
Post a Comment