After a year of anticipation, the day for the dance finally arrived. Jeff's grandma sent this dress to Grace quite awhile back, and she had been planning to wear it to the dance. She was so happy to finally get the chance. She posed herself like this and asked me to take her picture.
And, here are some with her and Jeff. I heard that they had a wonderful time. He even took her out to dinner beforehand. I also hear that Grace danced the whole time and that she was the life of the party. She certainly has her own unique personality! Sometimes people ask me if she's a lot like I was as a kid. Well…I can say for sure that I have never been called the life of the party. So, she's only like me in some ways…but not others!
I'm so happy Jeff and Grace were able to have a special evening together.






No comments:
Post a Comment