We have been blessed with family and friends who are excited about our baby's arrival. It's overwhelming, really, in a good way. I haven't posted about all of you, but I do appreciate you all! I had to post about Dorothy, though, because she has gone to a lot of trouble to make sure that the handmade booties and ducky (above) got to us.
This is the third pair of booties that she knit for the baby. The first pair turned out too small, and if you know us, you know that our baby is in no danger of having small feet. The second pair turned out too big. These are just right. So sweet. I just added her blog to our sidebar, so you can go see her other booties if you're curious. They were very cute. Thank you for the sweet gift, Dorothy and family!
1 comment:
Yeah! I'm glad you got them! Hopefully you'll have little feet to put them on soon.
Post a Comment