March 30, 2009

Spoiled

We enjoyed a good weekend as a family and have been totally spoiled by all the attention from friends and family.  I've been so thankful for everyone's help, as caring for Grace is really time-consuming right now.  I have a long list of thank-yous to write, which is a great problem to have!!  We are slowly getting the hang of being a family of four, and she's slowly getting the hang of gaining weight.  I have an appointment with the lactation consultant again tomorrow.

Some faraway friends came to visit this weekend!  Lucas, Cherissa, Max, and Maggie had been on spring break and were on their way back home when they made time to come and see us.  We're thankful that they visited even though it meant prolonging their road trip with toddlers and losing sleep last night.  Lucas had to go back to work today, too.  We loved seeing all of them!  Here's the only picture I have of their visit, but it's a good one:

(Cherissa took some pictures too, and she has talent and a nice camera!)  The older kids had a lot of fun together.  Max and Jonathan are both really into Legos, and Maggie did her best to keep up.  We grownups even managed to get a little chatting in.  Big thanks to everyone for making this a special time!

No comments: