May 17, 2011

Five Months Old

Yep, our sweet boy is five months old already! Can you believe it? He is sweet, happy, cuddly, and sleeping through the night...sometimes. We're working on it. I am anxious for school to be out so that I don't have to drag him around so much during the day and hope that makes a difference for him at night. But, here are the pictures...



If you are wondering what Jonathan was like at this age, you can see here that J. had filled out and gotten some cheeks by this point. At his five-month checkup, Jonathan was 17 lbs., 2 oz., and 28" long. Benjamin's stats will come tomorrow!

Edit:  I have to add this link.  Here is one of my all-time favorite pictures of Jeff and Jonathan, taken when Jonathan was close to Benjamin's age.

1 comment:

Allison Bellomy said...

I can't believe he is 5 months already! love the pics!