May 9, 2011
Attempt at Family Photos
I'm very behind on posting photos that I had set aside as blog-worthy! Most of my computer time (and spare time) lately has been spent gathering pictures for the slideshow at my dad's celebration of life. Big thanks to everyone who contributed and who was patient with me as all my other responsibilities got pushed to the side at times. (I ended up with close to 400 photos to share with our guests.) I may share thoughts about Dad's memorial gatherings soon, we'll see. I'm still processing all of it and may be for awhile. Now that we're finished planning those gatherings, I'm trying to catch up on a few things, including blog pictures. Anyway, here are some attempts at family photos that we took ourselves on Palm Sunday (the week before Easter.) As you can see, it's a good thing we didn't pay an actual professional to take our pictures. The quality would have been better, but not everyone in our family is very cooperative right now.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
See, they have this great thing called Photoshop where you can swap out unhappy heads for smiling ones! A number of our best family pictures have had a run-in with the magic of Photoshop! :)
Actually, I think these are very nice. I love your colors!
Post a Comment