May 6, 2017

Field Trip Day

Sometimes, all the things happen at the same time, and this seemed to be the case for a lot of May!  These pictures are from a day when Jonathan and Benjamin both had field trips.  Thankfully, I could go with Benjamin, and Jeff could go with Jonathan.  The pictures from the trips will be all mixed together.

I found out that these kindergarten mamas also graduated from high school the same year that I did.  It was a fun discovery since I figured I was the oldest kindergarten mom.  I wasn't quite right - all three of us were the oldest!

Grace was the only one at school on this day.

Here is Jonathan's class on its field trip.





I loved that Jeff and Jonathan had this time together.

Jonathan's teacher was about to retire, and I think it was special that they took this one last trip together.

Jeff was very thirsty.

And here they are getting ready to go on the trip.  Thank you, Blogger, for re-ordering my pictures.


Benjamin and I went on a fun trip to a little amusement park with the entire kindergarten.


The kids had a really fun time!


And I loved being there.  Again, I was only in charge of two boys, so it was an easy day.




Benjamin and I made a quick stop at IKEA on the way home and still got to school in time to get Grace!  We were pretty proud of ourselves, and we had a great day.

No comments: