My girl did a hero report on Gabby Douglas and wanted to dress as Gabby. Of course, I had *just* donated her long-sleeved leotard because Grace said it was uncomfortable, and Grace "needed" a long-sleeved leotard to be Gabby. My mom came to the rescue!
This day really struck me.
I can't remember why he needed to wear my giant hat, but he always adds laughter to my days!
I haven't posted "sleeping baby" pics in a long time, so here are a couple...
because the oldest baby was not asleep yet!
Here we are on a special day...the kindergarten field trip to the zoo!
This crew had to consult the map and make plans!
Chaperoning was a breeze with only two boys in my "group."
The day wore Benjamin out. He rode there on the bus, which was exciting, but he rode home from the zoo with me. A great arrangement.
Although I wasn't ready for it, Benjamin assured me that it was time to let another family enjoy our beloved play kitchen and amazing collection of food and kitchenware. We were sad to see it go, but very happy about the family that provided its new home. Benjamin kept the pancake set a little longer than the play kitchen because he wanted to play with it fora little longer.
My super hero gave himself a mohawk.

No comments:
Post a Comment