We had a happy morning at the fountain park with Jen and the girls. I think this was Benjamin's first time to play here - I don't remember if we went last summer, but if we did, he wouldn't have been crawling well enough to navigate the fountains, so I'm sure he would have stayed in the stroller. He LOVED the water today. All the kids spent some time in the water and on the playground, and I got to catch up with Jen a bit, too! It was a very happy morning, and a symbolic conclusion to our summer as we get ready for the beginning of school.
And, just for fun, here's our first visit to the fountains. You'll recognize the blue swimsuit. Jonathan was 2 1/2 the first time we came here. Ella and Jared and Jonathan were so adorable. And now they're entering 2nd grade. Crazy!
1 comment:
And how fun to have not a single other kid in these pictures! Good idea to go this week! :)
Post a Comment