Christmas time is truly my favorite time of year. Somehow, it's the busiest time of year, too, for just about everybody. And in our family, we have been blessed with three December birthdays within eight days. All the celebrating...and thank-you notes...make for a very busy time. And really I just want to curl up next to the tree with some hot chocolate instead of hurry around doing anything.
Last year, we decided to skip Christmas cards for a year, to make things simpler and more sane, to recover from too many things that had been going on, and to focus on the Birthday that is the reason for all the celebrations. This year, we are sending cards, but we made the happy decision to use a summertime picture in our Christmas card. What a relief that I don't have to figure out coordinating outfits and get everyone to look at the camera at the same time in the next month or two. And I can work on addressing cards in November, and then have some more time to enjoy the boys' birthdays and Christmas in December. (And my birthday, too.)
I just ordered our cards, and Shutterfly says they'll give me $10 if I blog our card. Yes, please! Here's our card. Thank you for reading our blog so I can earn $10. And in two months, I hope you have a truly wonderful Christmas!
1 comment:
It looks great! Thanks for the preview!
Post a Comment