We came home from the hospital today and are so thankful to be together as a family. Here's Benjamin Jeffrey, our sweet baby boy. Thanks to everyone who has written or called. I haven't checked any messages online and haven't been able to talk on the phone because I am still fighting this horrid cold. I start hacking every time I talk, it seems! Hope I haven't given anyone cause for concern. We are all so thankful that our boy is here safely. He is doing the same things the other two kiddos did: losing weight and needing extra help nursing, so we're working on that.
We are thankful for so many blessings right now, especially that he is here safely, and we count you among our blessings, too.
4 comments:
I have been glued to my google reader all weekend, just waiting for this post :-)
Benjamin is beautiful. Congratulations!
I'll be praying for you: for you to get over your horribly-timed cold (I came home from the hospital with River and a cold that I picked up during my stay there...not fun)and I'll also be thinking of your whole family as you make the transition from four to five.
I can't wait to read more about him.
He is so precious! I'm sure in no time he'll be eating like a pro, just like G & J. Love ya! Can't wait to see you again.
Merry Christmas to YOU....what a sweet gift you got! He's just perfect!!!
Hope you feel better soon!
Lots of love from AR!
jka
Congratulations Amy, Jeff, Jonathan, and Grace on your new arrival! He is beautiful!!!
Post a Comment