February 5, 2011

What's Cookin'

I moved some toys to different places in the house, including this play kitchen that Jonathan's grandparents gave to him the Christmas that he turned three. As you can see, the move was a big hit. Also, Grace got a play-cookie set for Christmas that she plays with every single day. It's been really fun. But, I find wooden cookies all over the house, as you can imagine!



Apparently, her shirt was built for carrying things...check out the belly!

1 comment:

VM Family said...

We actually just bought this same cookie set for Grace's birthday. I thought it would be perfect given our Christmas tradition with you guys. Way in the back of my brain, though, I remembered this post...and sure enough you already have it and love it.

But no worries! Ella was so taken with the gift she wanted it added to her own wish list, so we'll just save it! :)