April 13, 2011

Charlotte Is Here!

My new niece, Charlotte, was born on Saturday! Here she is with her daddy, my little brother. And guess what? She was born on his birthday! What a gift!


I got to hold her, too. Corinne did great, but was recovering from the delivery, so I spared her and didn't take her picture. I'm sure I'll have a picture of her with Charlotte soon.

Here are the two newest cousins in our family. I make Benjamin look big and Todd makes Charlotte look small, plus I think Benjamin was closer to the camera than Charlotte. (But yes, Todd really is that much taller than me.)  Charlotte and Benjamin were about the same size at birth, and look how big he's getting already. Crazy. I'm sure the time will go just as quickly with her as it did with him.
Congratulations, Todd and Corinne!

1 comment:

Jo said...

Congrats to your brother!!! I know they are thrilled!

jo