When Jonathan was little, he started crawling the traditional hands-and-knees way just before he walked at 14 mos., and I'm hoping the same will be true for Benjamin. I'm not wishing away his babyhood, but I'm excited for him to walk. I think he's going to love it. His physical development has been similar to Jonathan's, who pulled up at 11 mos. and walked at 14 mos. (Grace's was pretty unique - not like either brother.) Since Benjamin pulled up at 10 mos., I hope that he'll walk pretty soon. Of course I'll keep everyone posted!
1 comment:
That is a HUGE accomplishment Amy-and one to celebrate! I ACHED for both of my boys to walk (Cole at 18 mo. and Miles at 16 mo.) and cried when those first steps finally pushed their way out. The whole world opens up to them and those steps will bring them far. Enjoy!
Post a Comment