The main one is Easter. Although it is the most joyful, exciting day of the year, it started for me with screams coming from a certain child's bedroom about poop on the fingers, and then I discovered poop in that child's hair, and I'm not going to elaborate beyond that right now. Let's just say I'm thankful for the gift of forgiveness that we celebrate on Easter. But I do have some cute pictures to share soon, and not of the poop in the hair.
Also, Jeff has been traveling a lot. One of his trips coincided with Jonathan's school break, so we tagged along with Jeff rather than stay at home without him. It was quite an adventure which I'll tell more about later, and lots of fun. Unfortunately, the same child who had poop in the hair on Easter has been displaying lots of challenging behavior since the trip. I'm working on it.
Until I work up to blogging about those topics, I'll share these pictures of the kids in the hotel bathtub. I should note that Jeff does not normally stay in such a fancy hotel when he travels. But, when your destination is a city of casinos, the hotels are bound to be fancy, so this is what we got. Including this huge bathtub. We could have fit a couple more kids in there, don't you think?


No comments:
Post a Comment