May 16, 2012

A Big Post Coming Up

I'm working on a Legoland post!  Blogger has a great new development (finally...) I can upload a whole bunch of pictures all at the same time.  Whether they'll stay in order, I don't know, but they're uploading and I'll be posting them, with stories, soon.

I've been drowning in mommyhood lately, and that's one reason why I haven't posted as much.  My kids are really needy lately (nothing abnormal about that - they're kids, right?) and there just doesn't seem to be enough of me to go around most days.  It's overwhelming.  I'm so inadequate for this job and thankful that my kids are forgiving and God is filling in the gaps for me.  Still thankful to be a mom, in love with my husband and kids, and trying to keep my head above water.

Anyway...Legoland post, coming right up!

No comments: