September 13, 2012

Like Jonathan?

I have been asked recently whether Benjamin looks the way Jonathan did at this age.  So, I decided to have a look for myself.  Looking back made me realize what a faithful blogger I used to be, and how much fun it is to look back at old posts, and how I need to be more faithful about blogging now.  However, I am having a harder time keeping up with life than I used to!  The scrapbooks are even further behind than the blog.  Sigh...

Anyway, here's what Jonathan looked like in September of 2006, wearing some of the same clothes you've seen on Benjamin.  (Jonathan was taller and had much bigger feet.)  Some of the fall clothes will be seen on Benjamin soon, but since fall comes later here than in our old home, it could be awhile before you see them.

1 comment:

VM Family said...

You sucked me to in too! I need to be researching and writing a paper on Bronfenbrenner's Ecological Systems Theory, but looking through your old posts is much more fun!

To answer your question, though, all I see is Jonathan when I look at all those old pictures! Certainly there's a likeness, but maybe for those of us who know them well, we just see Benjamin and Jonathan! :)