September 27, 2012

Younger Kids Stuff

While talking about lunch...

G:  You said "letch."
Me:  No, I said "lunch."
G:  I heard you say "letch."
Me:  Well, sorry, that's not what I said.
G:  I changed your voice into "letch" with my brain.

Grace, making a growling noise...
G:  Wasn't that a funny voice?  I was speaking in Spanish.

Benjamin did much better with the physical therapist today than at the last session.  He worked hard for her and had a good time, and she thinks there is nothing going on to worry about.  She said he has a low tolerance for frustration.  (Um, yes.)  When he sensed (correctly) that it was time for her to go, though, he went to the front door, picked up her shoes (he knew which ones were hers!) and handed them to her.  Then he tried to open the deadbolt and open the door.  He was a great sport, but we thought it was funny that he was also ready to be done!

Also, Grace asked to watch "Mahna Mahna" on the iPod today.  I'm not sure what to think that Benjamin signed "more please" and then said "Mna Mna!"  Does that count as his first two-syllable word besides "Mama" and "Dada?"  ;)

No comments: