During the summer, when we weren't at family camp or some other big outing, I let Jonathan spend his free time the way he likes best...which is reading or building with Legos, and not always in that order. He really seems to soak in the unstructured time to learn and create. And once school starts, he misses his playing and reading time terribly.
So, each summer, it seems that August is the time that he's in his element, his sweet spot for creating things. Around August 7, before 3rd grade began, he created this bug. The method for posting videos to Blogger changed - at least on our computer - and I finally figured it out, so now I can share the Lego bug with you. (It's not at all hard to post videos here, I was just messing up one minor step. User error!) So, for all the little Lego-loving buddies out there, here you go!
Part 1
Part 2
How the insides work
No comments:
Post a Comment