Our playroom at the new place is slowly shaping up. It has all the stuff from the old place in it, just reconfigured a bit. This little space is something new, though. I was inspired to make a small dress-up station for the kids, and since I already had all the parts, it didn't cost me a thing! I used an IKEA Bygel rail as a little clothing bar. I used IKEA Riktig hooks to attach the hanging dress-up clothes, play-kitchen aprons, etc. I already had the "PLAY" hooks and the old mirror, which I spray-painted to match. The extra dress-up accessories are in the window seats which you can see here. The playroom is far from finished, but I've been promising to post some pictures of our house for awhile now, so I'll at least show playroom pictures...in a post to come very soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment