Grace's several-week ballet class did come to an end, and she loved it. These pictures are of the 5-year-olds and their older helpers practicing their dance before their little community recital. The girls are supposed to look like the little French girls all in a line in the Madeline books.
And here they are at their recital. I have to say, Grace didn't exactly remember her dance, which I knew she wouldn't, but she enjoyed it and immediately asked to do ballet again next time, so what more can I ask for after a few weeks of class? The recital was long and hot - each age group did a dance - but it was pretty adorable.
And here she is with her teacher. The teacher knelt down to be closer to Grace, and then Grace got down low, too. I'm thankful she enjoyed her classes so much.








No comments:
Post a Comment