We took Jonathan to camp, and we did it a bit differently than ever before: We hiked on the way, slept at camp the night before, and went to church there that morning - all before dropping him off. We missed a swim meet to do it, and everyone approved!
Here's what he brought. And he almost forgot to get his sleeping bag out of the car! Actually, he did forget, but Grace was the hero and told us.
Some stump climbing before church was in order!
Jeff's methods were a bit alarming.
We missed him during his week!
Just a little bit of my reality: trying to be faithful in going to the gym.
And here he is when Jeff picked him up. I'm so glad Jeff took this and other pictures of where he was at camp, because this area was later burned by a forest fire and doesn't exist anymore.
Here we are visiting after he got home.
A crepe breakfast with Daddy!
Apparently, this was a great little place for Ginger to sleep.
How to do Costco!
I got Grace and her best buddy together, and they had to dress the part. They were so cute!
They did some pottery painting, and I think they enjoyed every moment.
I just had to capture an ordinary moment.
We got new tubes for the pool pump while Jonathan was at camp, and the youngers were SO funny with them!

No comments:
Post a Comment