Oh, WOW! Congratulations! Happy Birthday, Grace Evelyn! (Sorry for all the exclamation points but I hope I can convey some of my delight and excitement!)
Amy, Jenny told me you'd had Grace and I wanted to tell you how happy I am for your family. I remember praying in Bible study for God to give you a baby and now He has! She is beautiful and such a gift. Congratulations to you all. Love, Elizabeth
12 comments:
Hooray!! A GIRL!!!! We're so happy for you guys!
Way to go, Amy!
I'm an AUNT again!!!!! Welcome to the family, Gracie! XOXOXO
yea!!! SHE is here!!! so thrilled for your growing family. congrats!!!
Congratulations on the birth of your new baby girl! I'm so glad to hear that you are both doing well!
Erin McGill
Congratulations!!! Love the pictures!! Now you can put all of those girl clothes to good use! We love you guys-
Jay, Caroline, Emma Claire, and Lily
Congratulations!! How exciting!! So happy for you. :)
Tears of joy from the Anglins!
We love you! She's a keeper!
She's so precious! Congratulations cuz! I can't wait to meet her, hopefully in the near future.
Congratulations Jeff, Amy, and Jonathan!!! You are all in our thoughts and prayers.
So precious! We are so happy for your family of four!
Oh, WOW! Congratulations! Happy Birthday, Grace Evelyn! (Sorry for all the exclamation points but I hope I can convey some of my delight and excitement!)
Amy,
Jenny told me you'd had Grace and I wanted to tell you how happy I am for your family. I remember praying in Bible study for God to give you a baby and now He has! She is beautiful and such a gift. Congratulations to you all.
Love,
Elizabeth
Post a Comment