We got Gracie all dolled up for church today. We made it there on time, but it took a lot of energy! She slept through the entire service. We were touched by how excited everyone was to meet her. I guess we didn't realize what a family our church community has become to us. Of course, just when a lot of the church ladies wanted to meet her after the service, she got hungry and I went to feed her. We'll try to give them their baby fix next week.
2 comments:
Hi Amy,
What fun to have lots of pink at your house! I'm eager to chat. Call when you have a minute. Anytime--I'll make whenever you call work! I think, at this point, it's easier for me to be flexible than for you to do so. :-)
Love, Karyn
You mean this peaceful, darling little girl is keeping you up at night? I don't believe it... :-)
Post a Comment