

We have admitted to ourselves that we have outgrown our Subaru Outback. It's been a great car...and it still is! Jeff always does a great job of choosing the right model for us. But, smooshing three seats into the back has gotten really difficult. Lifting Benjamin into the middle has gotten really, really difficult. (Did I mention that he weighed over 20 lbs. at 6 mos.?)
So, the next time you see us driving anywhere with the kids, you'll see us in our new minivan. We are so thankful to have it. We got a brand-new Nissan Quest, thanks to Tim and Jo. I'm not sure how long it will take me to figure out how to use the features on it, but what a great problem to have. Even with all the features, the thing I am most excited about is that I will not have to break a sweat or become a contortionist each time I load and unload the kiddos. I'm sure we'll have pictures of the new ride soon. Now, we just need to name it...
1 comment:
Don't know what to call the van, but was your old car named "Sardine Can"? These pictures of everyone crammed in there makes me think it should have been! :)
Post a Comment