
Making it up the stairs without help. (I do have gates at the top of the stairs and near the bottom of the stairs, which I keep closed unless he has someone with him, of course!)
Using one of his favorite toys to make his pulling-up muscles a little stronger
Pulling up! He is so proud of himself.
Of course, Grace is not far behind, telling me, "I'm big, too! I pulled up!" and then we have to congratulate her on her amazing feat. Nice.
Benjamin's dismount technique leaves something to be desired. He flops over when he's done or loses his balance. He doesn't like that part very much.
The playroom window seats are no longer safe places for Legos! Especially since he has reached the stage of finding teeny things on the floor and eating them.
I took a quick picture of this pose and then dashed behind him because of the aforementioned dismount technique. I see lots of bumps and bruises in his future. It sure is fun to see him learn and grow, though!




1 comment:
So fun Amy! Thanks for sharing your kids!
Post a Comment