Hello, faithful readers,
I have some pictures to share, but not yet. We had a nice Thanksgiving here at our home yesterday. Jeff's dad came to visit and meet Benjamin for the first time, and we had a houseful of guests, as well. I haven't gotten a chance to post pictures yet. We had a few misadventures on Wednesday that included ashes spewing from our fireplace, a mysterious water spot on the upstairs ceiling that we thought was a leaky roof, and an upstairs toilet leaking under the linoleum. Nice.
Anyway, yesterday when I got Grace up from her nap, she asked what we were having for dinner. I had no plans for dinner after the amazing lunch we had enjoyed.
Me: I don't know, what do you think we should have?
Grace: Cookies!
Me: Well, we can't have cookies, we need to have regular food for dinner. What do you think we should have?
Grace: Cake!
Me: Well, we can't have cake, for dinner, we need to have dinner food. What do you think we should have?
Grace: Broccoli!
That's my girl!
And, today, while watching the Nebraska football game, she said, "Oh, those mans have corns on their heads, that's funny!"
I'm really excited to decorate the tree and the house later today. And since I can sit down without pain this year - since I'm not pregnant with our sweet boy - I need to make a stocking for him!
No comments:
Post a Comment