February 1, 2012

From One Lefty To Another

These are from January 15. We thought it was a good time to introduce Grace to tee ball, and who better to teach her the finer points of left-handed hitting than her left-handed brother?

Yes, that's a flying ball in the foreground...she hit one!

And here's a yet-unconfirmed lefty. He has been displaying some left-handed tendencies, though...we'll see what happens!


I'm using 62% of this blog's capacity, so at some point I'll need to start a new one. Perhaps I should go reserve three lefties.blogspot.com, just in case? Oops, it's not available.

Anyway, if you'd like a little Benjamin news, he recently cut tooth #5 and #6, which were both molars. Yep, he just has those four front teeth and decided molars needed to be next. Perhaps that's why he's been so cranky. He is continuing to go the nontraditional route with his order of teeth...

1 comment:

VM Family said...

Regarding the blog space usage issue, I'm actually planning on buying more space from Google when we hit our limit. For just $5 a year you can get an additional 20 GB of space, which is about 10,000 pictures. This seems reasonable enough to me and better than me starting a 3rd blog. Though, your 3 Lefties idea is cute! :) Here's the link for more info: https://accounts.google.com/PurchaseStorage