February 11, 2012

Telling Time

I just passed by Jonathan and Grace's room - I'm about to get them up for the day - and I was able to eavesdrop on their morning chat while their door is closed.  He was explaining to her the difference between an analog and digital clock, telling her that it's easier to tell time on a digital clock, and that he's going to teach her to know the time on a digital clock first.  He asked her if she wanted to learn some different hours this morning.

I'm getting close to switching their rooms, so that Grace has her own and Benjamin is in with Jonathan, but I just haven't been able to bring myself to do it yet.  Jonathan is excited to have Benjamin in his room, but I think Grace and Jonathan are really going to miss each other when they are separated.

2 comments:

Wicker Family said...

Andrew has his own room but we just call it his closet because he spend every night in the same room as his sisters. They have a bunk bed with a full on the bottom so the girlies are on the bottom and Andrew is on the top. Whenever I talk about him sleeping in his own room, Anika declares that she needs him in her room for safety. (Boy, does that bring out the protector gene in my little boy. He thinks he is pretty big stuff.)

Lavidafranco said...

What a sweet conversation!
Wish we could spend time!
Rochelle