He did it! He made it through 3rd grade…and it was a great year. We're so thankful for a great match between Jonathan, his teacher, and his classmates. And we're very thankful that in the fall, when he and Grace start their school year, they'll be attending a school they already know. If you're feeling nostalgic, you can see his first day of 3rd grade here. We are proud of you and your diligence, Jonathan!
Oh, and I should mention that Jonathan's school had "spirit week" the last week of school, and the last day was Crazy Sock Day. (I really felt for those teachers, whose students would be so would up anyway, having them wound up even more by crazy theme days. But, I was thankful to be at home with my own wound-up kids, not a classroom full of them.)
Yes, I was on my way to the gym. I joined a gym in late February, but that's another story.
Jeff on his way to work
Here we go, on our walk to school! Benjamin really would rather walk, but truly, sometimes I just need one kid to be strapped in for a few minutes. And, now, I'm SO happy that it's summer break!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment