November 18, 2014

Halloween

This year, we had a rainy Halloween.  It was wonderful!  I got these pictures of my little jumping clowns wearing the costumes that Mom made for Todd and me...



and then pictures with their big brother, the self-fashioned Lego guy...

and then it started to rain.  We were probably more excited about the rain than we were about Halloween!  Todd and Corinne invited us for their Halloween party again this year, and on the drive there...

the younger kids fell asleep!!!  The sound of the rain must have been soothing.  It sure made me happy!


At Todd's request, we got a picture of the costumes on the current kids and the original kids…34 years later.

We had lots of fun indoors while the trick-or-treaters got soaked.  I didn't get a lot of pictures, but I did take some of bobbing for apples.




Todd did it the real way, and the kids were delighted.

Thanks for a great time, Todd and Corinne!

No comments: