My dear friend, Krista, and her family, spent the year living in France. They were here in the states briefly, before going back to Canada. And, since our transportation and meeting location options were limited, we met at…a mall. Again! But, it was totally worth it. I really needed more time with her to catch up, and also to pick her brain on how to be a mom, but that will wait until next time. Here are some pictures of our kids.
Katie and Grace hung out together. Grace admired Katie, and Katie didn't mind. Neither of them has a sister!
Here are both of our oldest boys. Caleb turned 15 this fall.
The kids were ready to be done with the moms chatting, but we moms were not done yet!
I should have chosen a place with better lighting to capture them, but I didn't…so, here they are.
It's great that Krista's family is closer now. However, when they were in France, they had wifi at home, so it was easier to communicate with them, even though they were farther away. Near or far, I'm ready for another visit with Krista!

No comments:
Post a Comment