December 18, 2014

Interview with the Four-Year-Old

Our baby turned four.  He is such a big kid now, trying to keep up with his brother and sister in every way he can, but still very different for them.  (For example, he woke up this morning talking about his "performance," which just means he'll be standing on the stairway landing, his makeshift stage, and dancing around to music from his dog guitar.)  I will still post about our big birthday celebration soon (and Thanksgiving, and Grace's ballet recital, etc.) but for now, here are some answers from Benjamin.

Favorite color:  blue
Favorite food:  fruit snacks (purple and orange and blue and red, he says)
Favorite book: The two Curious Georges:  the red one and the blue one
Favorite movie:  Why Do They Call It Christmas
Favorite song:  All of them on my guitar
Favorite thing to play:  motorcycle (???)
When he grows up, he wants to be:  a lightbulb fixer
His perfect day would be:  Legoland.  (and he adds…) Rides, I loved them, except I didn't like the dragon ride, because it had big roller coasters.

Edit:  I'm not going to be able to get the boys into the doc for their well visits until March, so here are Benjamin's stats by my scale and tape:  He weighs 45 1/2 lbs. and is 43 in. tall.  That's one inch taller and two pounds heavier than Jonathan was at this age, for those who are keeping track.  That's the 96th % for weight and the 94th for height.  High, but not off the charts!

No comments: