After less than a year and a half, Jonathan's braces are off. Here's the day he got his top braces. And here's the day he got his bottom braces. And, after less than a year and a half, here's how the braces looked the day they came off…
and how the teeth looked after the braces came off. I was nervous there would be staining, because I had a really hard time getting him to keep them clean. But…they look amazing!
I was so excited that I took the kids to Starbucks for hot chocolate. They were pretty surprised. Jonathan said, "I didn't know you were THAT excited!"
But I was! What a change. I'm thankful that we live in a time when his tooth issues could be fixed. I imagine they would have caused him a lot of problems over his lifetime if we had left them alone. He gets his retainers today. Hopefully he…and I…can manage those well, until it's time for Part 2 of the braces adventure.
No comments:
Post a Comment