In November, Grace's community ballet class had its recital. For the second time, she participated in a class that lasted several weeks and performed one dance at the end of that time…along with lots of other little girls in their classes, and with lots of proud parents watching. She really enjoyed ballet…again…but I think she remembered more of the dance for the performance this time. Here are some pictures we took before she danced.
Here's one of her little buddies from the class. It seems I only get to know one parent each time, and this time, I got to know this little girl's mom and grandma. I thought these two pictures were darling. Grace and her buddy were so excited to dance (and to get dressed up in fancy dresses, too!)
Here are some pictures from the actual dance. The girls were all dancing with their nutcrackers, and Grace's buddy was Clara, and all the girls were admiring her nutcracker and trying to reach it.
And she does stick her tongue out when she's trying hard to do something.




1 comment:
Nice arabesques, Grace! :)
Post a Comment