April 15, 2015

Photos from February that I Just Couldn't Skip

Yes, it's April...but there were some memories worth noting in February...not cropped, not edited, but I just need to (finally) get them posted.

"Look at the giant word that I made!"

Grace, wearing the hat Jeff brought her from Nebraska.  Sleeping under Ginny.

Jonathan was inspired by the How to Train Your Dragon movies and made this mobile for his room.  The clouds were his own design.  


The plum tree bloomed like crazy this year!  Jeff has his pruning and thinning job cut out for him.  It was beautiful, the bees were so happy, and it smelled so good!


Grace decided it was time to put her binoculars to good use and watch the birds.


We had a feeder (thanks, Jen!) and a nesting kit up for them.

And Grace decided to write a message to them in bird language.

I forget what she wanted to find out about them, but of course I had her pull out an encyclopedia.  Because that's how I am.

And, in other news, I made new bedding for Maddie and Luke's beds that Todd and Corinne had given them for Christmas.  Both mattresses and blankets are made out of extra curtain material from each of the kids' rooms.  Because that's how I am!  Maddie doesn't seem to mind.  Benjamin was so anxious to have Luke's mattress and blanket that I didn't get the buttons sewn onto the mattress, and I didn't get a picture, either.

No comments: