Sometimes I think he's trying to homeschool himself.
Grace built this phone booth for me...since I have explained to the kids what a phone booth is.
Pizza movie night in our PJs with Jonah, Caleb, McKenzie, and Hailey
Swim and Popsicle with Luke and Maddie
Sometimes I look at those ponytails and feel sad that they won't be there for long. She is growing up too fast.
Sorry this is sideways...but this is what Grace wrote at the very beginning of her first year talking about getting her scooter for Christmas. She got it from Doreen almost two years ago, not just last Christmas...which proves what a great gift it was!
Jonathan says that a brick separator is the scariest thing in the world to Lego guys.
More self-homeschooling from Benjamin
Benjamin's Pet Brick Separators
What could be better than a big box?
Practicing his name. The best thing about this, and what I forgot to get in the picture, is that he put an exclamation point after both versions of his name when he was finished. Benjamin lives his life with an exclamation point!!!
Watching a train go by...
After years of drought, we don't see clouds often enough...and when we have enough of them to make a gorgeous sunset...it's just glorious.

No comments:
Post a Comment