June 1, 2017

WE MADE IT THROUGH MAY!

We did it.  We survived May.  I don't think I've ever had a May that stretched me that thinly.  Usually that's a job for Decembers.  Here are some random pics from the end of the month.

Jonathan loves guitar, and I don't think I blogged about it, but our neighbors handed down an old electric guitar to him.  What a gift!!!  I love when he and Jeff play together.

These two are interested in the piano.  I'm going to try to get Grace started first and then Benjamin.  Finding the discipline to make this happen consistently is tricky.

Kit went camping using the amazing tent that Doreen made for Grace.

The kids had been wanting to try the caramel popcorn at Target, so that was the first item we achieved from our summer bucket list.  Have you ever checked out the calorie count?  Oh, MY!  I unwisely chose the large, thinking that it would be a good size for the three of us to split.  It was huge!  We had leftovers for a couple more snack sessions after we got home!


Taking in a dollar movie with some favorite little buddies is a great way to kick off summer break!

No comments: