(It's October and I'm blogging June, so my titles are very uninspired/uninspiring. Moving right along...)
A talented friend of ours designed these T-shirts and I had to send for one for this tomato lover. Isn't it cool? And, isn't it sad that he *thinks* he doesn't love tomatoes anymore? Sigh...
Jonathan's buddy had a birthday/graduation party, and we got some fun pictures at her party at the park.
I love this one.
I can't remember what was wrong, but clearly he wasn't feeling well. Thankfully, the kids don't get sick often, and when they do, it doesn't last long. We're thankful for our chiropractor who helps keep us healthy.
Grace kept on wearing those glasses from her 2nd grade performance, and since there was a rare moment when I was on the couch, she decided to braid my hair.
How to enjoy Barnes and Noble.
Again - not feeling so hot.




No comments:
Post a Comment