The most important thing about this Independence Day was that Jeff was NOT in the hospital getting his appendix out like he was last year. That was the portion of the year when I was not blogging, but I hope to go back and catch up on it at some point!
We spend part of our day at Nate and Kelsey's, and these are the strawberries I brought. We simply cannot buy strawberries from the grocery store ever again. The nearby fruit stand has spoiled us for life.
Here are some pictures of what we did before we went to Nate and Kelsey's...
And here's what we did after we left Nate and Kelsey's. There are not pictures of it, but we also watched as much of the local big fireworks display as we could from our neighborhood. Home fireworks are so lame in our state, but the kids still love them.
The best part of the day was having Jeff with us. We really missed him last year when I made fireworks happen on my own and we could only visit him in the hospital. We're so thankful for not health events this year. Happy Independence Day!

No comments:
Post a Comment