These are the shirts that the kids chose to wear on the first day of school. I sense a theme here, don't you?
No words here, just love!
Grace took an art class during the mornings for one week of July. One of those days, the boys and I ran errands that were for Jonathan, but Benjamin was a very good sport.
We took advantage of JCPenney's annual kids' glasses sale. I can only guess how many hundreds of dollars this discount has saved us over the years. He can still squeeze into tween glasses, so we keep using the discount!
And, Benjamin enjoyed it.
This is the model Jonathan chose.
We also went to Staples for JUST the right pencil pouch for Jonathan. Benjamin got into a little mischief there.
You never know where Lego minifigs will show up or what they will do at our house!
Jonathan began taking guitar lessons this summer since he enjoyed his 6th grade guitar class so much AND since our neighbor handed down this electric guitar to him. What a gift!
I can't remember what was happening here, but it looks like I let them watch something before swim practice. I can't remember why they were on the stools that go to the island!
Thank you, Ms. Olivia, for the haircuts!
And, we still play with Play-Doh occasionally.


1 comment:
Whew, Girl! You have been BUSY blogging! So fun to catch up on the past 2 season of your life! :)
Post a Comment