November 12, 2009

Random Cuteness

I've been meaning to post these random pictures, but hadn't gotten around to it! this first one is from a few weeks ago.
"The Big shiP" drawing and words by Jonathan. You have probably noticed the geometric theme in his art...he still doesn't draw very often. I loved that he labeled this one himself.

I let him give Grace her first try at drinking water from a cup. He thought it was great. She wasn't so sure.

After-bath handsomeness

Practicing sitting. She's much better at it now and doesn't have to hang onto the basket, but she still prefers her tummy. She is rolling and rotating on her tummy quite well, and started scooting backwards on her belly last night. She can push forwards with her legs, but only if her face is on the ground. Crawling is just around the corner, I'm afraid!


Avocados. She wasn't so sure on the first bite, but loved them after that. Avocados are my new favorite baby food. They're already soft, they come in their own bowl, they're very portable, and have lots of healthy fats and calories. They've also been very cheap and great quality lately. The perfect baby food!

No comments: